Summer 2022 Open Houses
Aim High students and teachers describe our program as “magic.” Come see the magic for yourself! Annual Open Houses are a prime opportunity to connect with our students, alumni and educators, and tour our interactive and engaging classes.
We invite you to visit Aim High this summer.
Summer is around the corner, and Aim High is fully back in person and on campus for the first time in two years. We are hosting Open Houses in all of our communities all summer long! Come see what all of the excitement is about and learn more about how our summer enrichment program nurtures, prepares and inspires our students and teachers alike.
All sessions will be held from 9 – 10:30 am.
For questions please reach out to
Development Associate, Amira Samaha.
Covid-19 Mitigation Policy for 2022 Open Houses
Aim High is excited to welcome you back to our summertime Open Houses. In order to prioritize the health and safety of our students, staff, and communities, Aim High will comply with county and public health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our summer campuses. When you register for an Open House, please note the following requirements:
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means that more than two weeks have passed since receiving the second dose of the vaccine and the individual has also obtained a booster dose, if they are eligible, as authorized by the FDA.
- Aim High staff will check proof of vaccination and ID upon arrival. Visitors also may be asked a series of health questions.
- All Aim High staff and teachers are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Visitors must wear a face mask during classroom tours.
- In other areas of the building, face mask requirements will follow public health guidance in effect at the time of the event. If local, state or federal restrictions differ, the more restrictive policy will apply.
- Aim High will have face masks available if participants do not bring their own.
- Any participant will be free to wear a face mask even if not required.